Hey hey all!
Soooooo I have finally found my cooking mojo! I lost it there for a bit, but I’m back in action and loving it. Today I decided to make a recipe for my “Find Your Balance” Community members who are doing an intermittent fasting challenge. Many of them are struggling to eat enough fat in their last meal, so I thought this would be a great healthy dessert option for their last meal. These low carb chocolate avocado brownies are low in sugar and extremely high in fiber. So much bang for your buck in every bite, and soooooo yummy! Ok, Lets get down to business now…
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Gather all ingredients, a food processor or blender, spoon, an 8 x 8in or 9 x 9in baking dish.
- Add the raw almonds to the food processor/blender and process until a flour like texture. If you have almond flour, skip this step obviously. Next, add all ingredients in the blender, except the stevia, cocoa powder, and baking soda. Blend well until the avocado mixture is smooth. Then add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- After spraying your baking dish with cooking spray, pour in the chocolate avocado brownie batter. Smooth batter to a level amount and then bake on 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
- While the low carb chocolate fudge avocado brownies are baking, make the peanut butter protein icing. Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix well with a spoon. If desired, blend in a blender.
- Remove brownies from oven after 18 minutes and let cool for at least 10 minutes before topping with icing. ENJOY!!!!!!!